Boat Outfitting, Custom Fabrication and CNC Service
- A resource for manufacturers to invite us to work on a specific plastic solution or integrate our products from Plazteks range and including custom Marine Decks floor systems. More info see Marine Solutions.
- Custom Build to your needs or make minor adjustments to our standard range. Tackle Centre’s, Live wells, Cabinets, Filleting stands, Pull-Out storage, Racks and Brackets just to name a few. Make a change to a size for Custom fit Hatch, Drawers , Tilt-Out Bin, Tilt-Out Tackle Tray Storage or a certain holder for your specific need. See our Custom order process.
- Plaztek has a growing range of products through our ecommerce store, direct to public online sales. Outfitting products for Fishing, Boating, Camping, Caravanning and RV. A range of Outdoor products from Storage, Furniture and Screens. Plaztek also has a range of graphics you can purchase either CNC routed in to your products or direct promotional products, check out our Salty Collection.
- Marine Decks, we have a range of available products also through our ecommerce store. We are continually adding to our library, If you don't see your boat or product you wish to add our Marine Decks to, please Contact Us and we will be happy to source a digitised layout. We are providing incentives for you if you are able to bring your boat or product to us or let us gain access. Please Contact us to see how we can help
- Plaztek can also provide a CNC cutting service, be it from your own files or we can do designs for you. Products we can cut are all types of Plastics, Composite Materials, Wood, Foams, Carpets, Rubbers, Gaskets, Cardboard, Felts and many more. Our Brand New Machine is made by Biesse, a leader in the world of CNC, it is Italian made and just sings quality. The Plast JFT 1530 has a large cutting area of 3075mmx1563mm which makes efficiency in all types of stock sheet sizes. The ability to cut so many differing materials is thanks to the optioned Oscillating Blade, it cuts to the finest details and leaves no tears, truly state of the art in machinery. Check out our Biesse Machine in Action.