Custom Fabrication, Tackle Storage, Boat Drawers, Fishing and Boating Accessories
Plaztek understands that we are all different in opinion, lifestyle and need, when it comes to choosing the right product that suits our own use and space. For this reason we like to offer a simple process for customising products to your specific needs.
Step 1-Get in contact with us and discuss your ideas.
- Use our conversations to help develop your vision.
- We ask you to provide details of what use the product is intended for with basic sketch/es with overall dimensions. Photo always helps with location.
- Please include best TIME and DAY to call you.
Step 2- Ratify the details and confirm dimensions
- Once received we will revise and schedule an appropriate time to call you. This is our chance to make sure we are all on the same wavelength. Our goal from this conversation is to have enough information to provide a Quote in some cases or Estimate depending on Product.
- A design time will be discussed for your product, if you are happy with the estimate given, to proceed further you will have to pay for the design allowance given. This fee will come off the purchase price of your product when final payment is paid.
- Simply head to our store and click on the Design Fee in the drop down menu under Quick Links, this is based on a hourly rate, add the amount of hours discussed with you in the Quantity box and complete payment.
Step 3- Let us Resolve your ideas
- Now it’s up to us, we will complete the design given on your instructions, internally review to make sure it meets our satisfaction and then email detailed drawings for your appraisal accompanied with fixed price invoice.
- We await your approval. Price will remain fixed for 2 weeks only. Payment received will trigger construction.
- Our Time to shine
- Lead time varies on product complexity and size, you will be kept well informed of progress, generally expect your product to ship 7 - 14 days after final payment